Regional Sales Manager
We're looking for motivated, innovative professionals that take results personally and want to join our team in our journey in becoming the best food company, growing a better world.
Are you creative, a problem solver and with strong analytical skills?
Do you want to see the real impact of your job on the everyday business of an FMCG company, in a long term perspective?
We're looking for motivated, innovative professionals that take results personally and want to join our sales team in our journey in becoming the best food company, growing a better world.
This is a role for someone who craves a challenge and wants to make a difference.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible to lead and supervise sales team and activities in his region of responsibility to achieve sales target and other related KPI including but not limited to sales target, AR collection, bad stock, bad debt and sales team skill improvement.
- Monitor sales target and activities in his area of responsibility based on annual sales plan and strategy
- Supervise sales team (sales managers, sales supervisors) in order to achieve sales target and related KPI
- Assist Sales team with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts
- Maintain good relationship with customers in order to achieve sales target
- Coordinate with logistic team to ensure stock management to maximize sales and reduce bad stock or stock not available in the market
- Monitor local market trend and prepare tactical plan to deal with the competition, ensuring product availability, display and service are above the competitor.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by researching, developing & maintaining long & short range sales & marketing plans.
- Maintaining an up-to-date sales data, to contribute to annual sales planning and budget
- Becomes actively involved in a new sales orientation and sales training programs. Ads as a resource to Sales team in contract opportunities and proposals
- Role models new culture that we want in all external and internal dealings via adherence to Code of Ethics
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in any major
- Professional experience on a Sales position at least 6 years especially in General Trade Channel
- Ability to take on entrepreneurial challenges and simplifying the complex
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of success
- Creative and energetic
- Has strong leadership skill
- Strategic thinking combined with analytical skills of transferring market findings and research data into activity plans. Solution orientated
- Self-motivated, team motivated and result oriented
We're looking for the best of the best - those who are not afraid to work hard and want to dream big.
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
Ktr CabangJl Peta Slt 48-A RT 006/03Kalideres, KalideresJakarta Barat 11840 DKI Jakarta
Barang konsumen yang bergerak cepat
- memiliki benefit untuk karyawan yang normatif, sangat sesuai dengan UU yang berlaku bagi perusahaan, memiliki rasa kekeluargaan yang baik serta memiliki klinik disetiap bagian.
- memiliki sistem yang bagus, memiliki gaji yang bagus, memiliki banyak keahlian, memilik jam kerja yang sangat jelas dan perusahaannya sudah menetap.
- memiliki lokasi kerja yang jauh dari pusat kota, sering melakukan audit kepada perusahaan sehingga mengganggu konsentrasi pekerjaan para karyawan ketika bekerja.
- memiliki kesulitan untuk berkembang ketika terjebak dengan posisi tertentu, kurang adanya kesempatan untuk mengembangkan kreativiatas karyawan, memiliki pekerjaan yang monoton.