An established real estate developer with regional footprint in Asia is looking for an experienced General Manager in Industrial Real Estate market to be based in Indonesia for a township development.
This role will head up the marketing team to attract foreign investments to attract targeted industries and services investors.
- Formulate & implement marketing strategies and action plans to attract targeted industries into the Innovation Park
- Create effective working relationships with local government authorities and officials
- Cultivate effective working relationships with the joint-venture partners
This role requires the following:
- Holding a Degree in Marketing or relevant field of study
- With at least 10 years ‘ working Real Estate experience, preferably in Industrial Real Estate in Singapore and/or Indonesia
- • Knowledgeable in marketing &investment promotion of industrial real estate space, macro-economic and business environment
- Very familiar with the dynamic forces driving businesses, impeding their profitability & competitive pressure
- Good understanding of governmental regulations within industrial and real estate space in Indonesia
- Preferably with Indonesia industry exposure, in particular to biomedical sciences, interactive digital media and IT
What to expect:
Our client offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced. They pride themselves in assuring that they are compliant with current ethical standards, law & international norms; and aim to be a responsible company, taking charge of their actions in order to create a positive impact towards the environment, shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity kindly send your profile and get in touch with:
May Bacos, Vice President - Property R1543881
Phone: +65 6812 7806
Gough Recruitment R11C3753
To receive job opportunities that suit you as soon as they become available, set up a Job Alert on our website: http://www.goughrecruitment.com/member/createjobalert.aspx
Not looking yourself but know someone right for this role? Refer a friend and receive a referral fee - ask us how.