- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone cells and emails
- Deliver services, organize presentations & trainings, customer meetings and other activities/events according to the specific needs
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Work closely with the dealers in mapping, identifying and developing a value proposition for its key customers, especially strategic diagnostics segments
- Monitor market dynamics, competitor activities and collect customer feedback
- Manage sales campaign, monitor the effectiveness and provides support needed
- Ensure sales target are achieved in his territory, monitor sales provide support and manages relationship with end users.
- Age maximum 22 - 35 years old
- Placement in North Sumatra, South Kalimantan, Central Java
- Graduated D3/S1 Medical Analyst (Analis Kesehatan), or major in Natural Sciences such as Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition or Health Care.
- 2-3 years Job experience in sales in the area (Sumatra Utara / Kalimantan Selatan / Jawa Tengah) is preferred, especially a good customer relationship with doctors and analysts in the area.
- Good command of English both oral/written and able to operate computer ( Microsoft Office Software such as Word and Excel )
- Open, proactive personality with good communication skills
- Friendly and team-oriented personality, good command of weekly and monthly report writing
- Willing to work hard and highly motivated