- • A Strategic position to further develop the company
- • Equal Employment Opportunity
- • Pay for Performance
- Responsible for sales and operation management of the respective Branch Office of Raw Materials and related ingredients for Bakery and Pastry Industries
- Accountable for achiving sales target and business development for potential market within his/her territory
- Effective and efficient leader for his salesforce and operational support subordinates
- Facilitator for his team members to improve their skills and knowledges in salesmanship, administration tasks and other related operational support function
- Accountable for managing and administering Branch Office cash flow; and profitability
- Responsible for managing and administering manpower plan and its implementation toward pay of performance system
- Preferably, extensive experiences and proven track in developing and closing sales in B to B market
- Also, possess experience and proven track in developing and closing sales in retail market is a plus
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably to sell raw materials and related ingredients for Bakery and Pastry Industries
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good integrity
- High skills in productive communication and presentation