- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Ensure hours of operation are in compliance with local laws.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute staff schedules.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Minimum Senior High School/Diploma any major
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Retail background will be an added advantage
- Able to lead a team of staff to achieve results for supervisor level
- Detail Oriented
- Strong leadership, hard working and team player
- Sensible and able to solve immediate problems
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, any field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Airport.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Good English
- Domiciled in BALI is A MUST
PLEASE DONT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN BALI
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan I Gusti Ngurah Rai, Angkasa Pura Logistik RA Area, Tuban 80361, Badung - Bali