Gameloft Indonesia PT
IT Support Internship
- Be responsible for maintaining a computer, including its hardware and software, and its networks for the safety of the user
- Regularly checks the computer’s hardware, software and network operating system for problems and fixes them immediately
- Be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of computers to provide and give maximum access to the users
- This includes updating the programs and software, research potential services and programs and making recommendations on the purchase of the sources
- Communicating with HR department to get the recruitment plan in advance. Managing IT activities day to day
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good problem soling , Manage priority and Leadership.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Always oriented-customer service
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of assignments
- Proactively in support as well suggesting solution to improve IT service
- Expertise in computer architecture
- Fluent in English communication Good skills, knowledge and experience about Windows and Linux operation system
- Good knowledge and experience in networking and security
- Internship position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta|
|Industri||Entertainment / Media / Rekreasi|
|Perusahaan||Gameloft Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and engagement. To date, Gameloft Advertising Solutions has delivered more than 1000 campaigns for prestigious brands such as Air France, Coca-Cola®, Ford, FOX™, Kellogg’s®, McDonalds, ©Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and Unilever, in over 40 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.).
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion. Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty. Creative workplace with international teams of talents! Diversity International development is a key component of our studios. Getting to work with our experts and best talents from all around the world, you will enjoy diversity in an open and professional environment and joining international teams. Modern facilities We take to heart to provide the most enriched environment for our people to learn from themselves and the others. Your life at the workplace is our concern, and we offer you a fun working environment, modern working facilities, as well as wide range of activities and entertainments. Fun environment Come and enjoy various incentive activities, like team-buildings, outing trips, sport clubs, game rooms, gaming and professional contests, birthday gifts and celebrations, and so much more! Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions! Top-rated and international projects Working on top-rated and international game projects, you will definitely get the chance to work with worldwide experts, really eager to share their knowledge and experience, with passionate talents. Performance-base rewards We expect the greatest performance from our people, we also strive to encourage their involvement and motivate their long-term contribution to the job. Hence, salary and bonus are considered based on performance. The better you demonstrate your talent, the more long-term rewards await you! We value loyalty Various fringe benefits are offered to our people, to encourage them to do their best, be the best in their own passion, and award our most loyal talents. Continuous learning and career growth! Adaptation to changes Each talent is unique and it’s the reason why we aim at giving to each of our people the right set of skills and knowledge to perform their work effectively, but also the necessary means to deal pro-actively and successfully with changes and bigger challenges. Continuous and initial training From orientation, initial/continuous professional and technical trainings, to leadership, management and various soft skills trainings, we offer our employees a chance to fully develop their potential and perform in the line of work they want. Career development SEA Group works on a various range of programs and platforms, which gives you the opportunity to enrich your set of skills and experiences. Change is definitely part of our industry and we strongly encourage internal as well as abroad mobility. Benefits Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment Be trained to become a professional of the fast-growing, passionate and innovative game industry Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company Enjoy Gamelofts exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Futsal, Basketball, Badminton, Gym, etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events also celebrations. Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Gameloft Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 19 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- adanya asuransi dari swasta dan BPJS, fasilitas yang disediakan cukup lengkap, adanya kenaikan gaji setiap tahun dan banyaknya aktivitas olahraga yang diikuti karyawan seperti futsal dan lainnya.
- tingginya workload, jenjang karir yang tidak jelas da pihak manajemen yang kurang memperhatikan kesejahteraan karyawan sehingga perlu adanya perubahan sistem agar karyawan merasa disejahterakan.