Provide reception services for Guests to contribute exceptional experience from check-in through check-out as required. Receptionistmakes the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the property including room categories, rates, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Takes and delivers accurate and complete message
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
- Maintains and offer up to date knowledge on events and activities in the city
- Responsible for the delivery of Guest’s to their room, luggage, and any other items.
- Assist other departments, as necessary
- Min. SMU in Hospitality/ Tourism.
- Previous experience in a hotel or Service industry preferred
- Good common of English both written and oral. Japanese are a plus.
- Computer knowledge required. Experience with PMS is an advantage
- Positive attitude and good communication skills and high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Cabang Jl Tol Jakarta-Cikampek Km 37 Cikarang Bekasi 17530 Jawa Barat