- Ensuring daily operation of the center in compliance with adopted standards and local regulations
- Maintaining good communication with parents and stake-holders
- Preparing and coordinating all school events and marketing activities
- Keeping high morale and spirit of the team members
- Age 35-45 age range, of well-educated background
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in psychology, education or related fields from reputable institution. Advance degree in early childhood education is more preferable
- Proven track of record at similar positions within early childhood education in Indonesia or overseas
- Pleasant personality, well appearance and with excellent communication skill
- English proficiency and computer literacy
- Willing to work hard, honest and a teamwork builder
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
TUTOR TIME, the world’s largest International preschool chain from US for children 6 months to 6 years old
Qualified and professionally trained teachers help children develop socially as well as intellectually. Furthermore, every Tutor Time employee undergoes a thorough screening process and pre-employment assessment. All Tutor Time centers have CPR / First Aid certified staff members with experience and special trainings in early childhood education.
Our outstanding age-specific programs and learning environment are part of our proprietary StartSmart TM and LifeSmartTM curriculums and reflect our dedication to the whole child focus on meeting each and every child's developmental needs.