Job Description :
- Organizes and controls the entire project work well as electrical and mechanical instrument construction and other work in connection with Consultants and Contractors and the appropriateness of the standards and procedures of the company, Environment and Health & Safety.
- Ensure mechanical and electrical construction work is done properly, is safe and appropriate in accordance with the standard procedure propriety engineering, construction drawings, specifications and instructions.
- Perform analysis, design checks, monitor and coordinate with the contractor during the construction process.
- Being involved in studying the drawings, calculations and documentation data sheet with respect to the quality control / quality assurance for both electrical and mechanical.
- Review daily inspection reports and test results of material
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be placed at Site (Southeast Sulawesi)
- Understand Standard Engineering Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures Electrical and Mechanical
- Understand the design of single line diagrams of electrical and other electrical design
- Understand the needs Electricity Consumption Calculation, wire size and the amount of voltage
- Ability to analyze and provide solutions to problems in the field of mechanical and electrical
- Able to lead and develop a team well
- Can create and prepare manual book or SOP