- • Good Career Advancement & Opportunity
- • Rapidly Expanding MNC
- • Great Exposure
- Responsible to plan, organise, direct and lead the team for controlling the function of the maintenance department to ensure all plant equipment are in good operating conditionand to provide effective rectification and preventive action when necessary
- Responsible for performing failure root cause analysis and improve equipment availability rate
- Responsible to lead the plant overhaul activities to completion within budget, and in a timely and safe manner and according to ISO guidelines and EHS rules & regulations
- Ensure preventive maintenance activites are carried out as per master schedule and to consistently review it to improve the preventive maintenance activities
- Work closely with production department personnel for continuous improvement of machines and equipment reliability
- Responsible to lead the material request & issuance to ensure store procedure is adhered to and ensure all stock are in good and proper order
- Coordinate the development and implementation of plant modification in Management Committee of Change procdure and capex project work within budget, timely completion and safely
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- Possess minimum a Bachelor degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Pior working experience working in EPC sector and in production/operations/maintenance work area
- Prior working experience in maintaning static and rotating equipment as well as working in a hazardous area
- Possess strong leadership skills, good interpersonal and communication skills
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR") is the world's second largest palm oil plantation company located in Indonesia. It has integrated operations focused on the production of palm-based edible oil and fat.GAR is focused on sustainable palm oil production. In Indonesia, its primary activities include cultivating and harvesting of oil palm trees; processing of fresh fruit bunch into crude palm oil ("CPO") and palm kernel; and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine and shortening. It also has integrated operations in China including a deep-sea port, oilseeds crushing plants, production capabilities for refined edible oil products as well as other food products such as noodles.
Founded in 1996, GAR is listed on the Singapore Exchange since 1999. Flambo International Ltd, an investment company, is GAR's largest shareholder, with a 49.95% stake. GAR has several subsidiaries, including PT SMART Tbk which is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange since 1992.