Responsible to run the day-to-day operations of high-rise buildings (Office, Shopping Centre, Condominium and Apartments) to find the best way to make the companies more productive and efficient by implementing the most effective business operations methods.
This individual usually prepares all related operational budgets, facilitates various initiatives related to the areas of tenant relations, security, safety, parking and housekeeping. Handles, coordinates and supervises all outsourcing companies as well as monitoring and evaluating the performance of either internal or outsourced employees.
The detail scope of works are as follows:
- Ensure that all outsourcing companies are doing the scope of services based on the agreement
- Evaluating the performance of outsourcing company in order to achieve the KPI as set by the Property Management Team.
- Review and develop standard operating procedure related to the operations services.
- Supervise and control the productivity of the operations team to achieve goals and targets as set by the Management.
- Coordinate and maintain good relationships with government institutions
- Prepare a monthly operations report to be submitted to the client and management consultant
- Act as a Deputy Building Manager when the situations are required.
- Carry out other tasks which are given by direct superior or the Property Manager.
- Male/Female, age 33 - 40 years old
- Minimum holds a diploma degree in any major with good results.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in property consultant companies/projects with similar position (as a leader)
- Strong leadership background and must know how to handle problems quickly and efficiently.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of building operations system
- Possess a positive attitude with a desire to learn and grow
- Hardworking and trustworthy; Self-motivated and proactive
- Resourceful and independent with excellent of a problem analytical skill
- Able to work both independently or in a team.
- Commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction
- Computer literate in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ready to be placed in our client office in Jakarta
- Contract-based employement
Apabila Anda memenuhi persyaratan diatas segera kirimkan CV dan foto terbaru dengan klik tombol dibawah ini
- Merupakan perusahaan multinasional dengan suasana pekerjaan yang menyenangkan karena rekan kerjanya baik-baik. Selain itu, beban kerjanya juga tidak berat dan tekanannya tidak tinggi.
- Budaya kerja di kantor sangat dinamis dan fleksibel. Work life balance-nya juga tergolong baik. Selain itu, atasannya juga cukup suportif dalam memberikan bimbingan kepada bawahannya.
- Perusahaan harap lebih memperhatikan dan mengkaji ulang lagi sistem kenaikan gaji yang ada di perusahaan. Di samping itu, sistem outsourcing sebaiknya dihilangkan.
- Untuk promosi jenjang karirnya tidak secepat perusahaan lain pada umumnya. Jenjang karirnya ada, namun terbatas pada karyawan yang berprestasi baik.
Ktr Pusat Ged Bursa Efek Indonesia Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 Indonesia Stock Exchange Bldg Tower 2 Lt 15 Senayan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190 DKI Jakarta