IPMI International Business School
Facilities Operation Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
IPMI International Business School was established in 1984 and has been known as a leading business school in Indonesia with successful alumni of some 2,300 Indonesian business leaders and use English as the language of teaching instruction.
IPMI International Business School has pioneered the Business Management education in Indonesia with help of its founding faculty from Harvard Business School and INSEAD applying business case learning approach. This case study teaching method has placed IPMI International Business School parallel to world’s known Business Schools such as Harvard, INSEAD (France) and IESE (Spain).
To support its development, IPMI International Business School is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of :
lowongan kerja rekomendasi