BLISS PROPERTI INDONESIA, PT
Marketing Communication Manager
Tugas dan tanggungjawab:
- Bertanggung jawab dalam penyusunan marketing plan
- Merencanakan kegiatan promosi
- Menganalisa mitra potensial yang berhubungan dengan produk Perusahaan
- Bertanggung jawab dalam mengelola team promosi
- Usia mak. 40 tahun
- Lulusan minimal S-1 (segala jurusan)
- Mempunyai pengalaman dibidang marketing komunikasi minimal 5 tahun
- Mempunyai pengetahuan tentang promosi (event, media promosi dll)
- Mempunyai jaringan yang luas/ mempunyai kemampuan untuk menambah jaringan
- Mempunyai kemampuan untuk memasarkan Mall atau Retail
- Mempunyai kemampuan komunikasi dan presentasi yang sangat baik
- Siap bekerja dengan target
- Good attitude dan bisa diandalkan
- Bersedia melakukan perjalanan dinas kapan saja
Apabila Anda memenuhi persyaratan diatas segera kirimkan CV dan foto terbaru dengan klik tombol dibawah ini
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||BLISS PROPERTI INDONESIA, PT lihat lowongan|
Bliss Group, a family-owned enterprise with roots in Indonesia, is founded in the United States of America since 2002. The group's principals have a combined half a century of experience in the real estate industry, have weathered 3 huge financial crisis (1 in 1990s and 2 in 2000s), and have developed over US$250 Million of real estate developments along the way. Currently, the group has footprints in 2 regions of the world: United States and Indonesia.
In the United States, Bliss Group mainly develops in the Southern California area, where the sun always shine and the sky is clear. The Southern California region is a hot attraction for many people who seek entertainment, work, and livable communities. The group has successfully developed ultra-luxury custom homes, luxury townhomes, and commercial mixed-use projects in the most desirable areas of Southern California. For the next decade, Bliss Group has over US$50 Million of developments in the United States pipeline.
After an absence of over 25 years, Bliss Group started once again to invest in Indonesia in 2010. Indonesia, the world's 3rd most populous country and the largest economy in the Southeast Asia, is an exotic place comprises of over 17,000 islands and stretches from the border of Singapore to the Far Eastern reaches of Papua New Guinea.
The country is blessed with tremendous amount of natural resources and natural beauties, which enable the nation's GDP to grow at a blistering 7% rate. The principals of Bliss Group developed the largest shopping center in Southeast Asia, Surabaya Delta Plaza, during the mid 1980s. At the present moment, the group is developing 5,000 homes, 200 shophouses, a convention center, a hotel, and a mall, the largest developments in Maluku Province.
Bliss Group is built to withstand for generations to come. It is dedicated to improve the society's facade by building one beautiful project at a time. It is aiming to fulfill the needs of worldwide communities through its real estate developments.