- Maintaining the highest possible standards of customer service, product quality and restaurant cleanliness
- To ensure all food and equipment is prepared in time for the restaurant opening or ensure that all food products and equipment are stored in the correct manner prior to closing the restaurant in the evening
- To complete daily paperwork on recording sales, stock, staff hours, payroll information and cash control
- Monitor service quality in terms of ordering procedures, and order accuracy of front counter staff
- Assist Restaurant manager in effective absence management methods, takes appropriate disciplinary action Provide and encourage on-the-job training and coaching
- Max. 33 years old
- Candidate must prossess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverages Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism Management, and Business Management
- Required language(s): English, Indonesia
- At least2 year(s) of working experiance in the related field is required of this position
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specializing in Restaurant
- Willing to work in shift
- Able to work in under pressure situation
- Placement in Surabaya Area
We Opening Soon !!
TUNJUNGAN PLAZA & SUPERMALL PAKUWON, SURABAYA
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Sahid Sudirman Center, Karet Tengsin, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
Join us to Journey through the Kingdom!
We have the KING-SIZED opportunities that can make a real difference in your career.
Come see what’s new for you now at BK!
This king rules one whopper of a fast-food empire. Burger King Worldwide operates the world's hamburger chain by sales with almost 13,000 restaurants in the US and more than 100 other countries. In addition to its popular Whopper sandwich, the chain offers a selection of burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, and breakfast items, along with beverages, desserts, and sides. Many of the eateries are stand-alone locations offering dine-in seating and drive-through services; the chain also includes units in high-traffic locations such as airports and shopping malls. Burger King Worldwide is owned and operated by Restaurant Brands International.
We’re a business that’s 100% built on the energy and hunger of its people. Whether you join us in a restaurant or in a corporate role, you’ll never be short of opportunities to show what you’ve got. And if we like what we see, there’s no limit to how far you could go here.
We’ve been building a worldwide reputation for the delicious, fresh, great-value food since 1954. Today there are more than 13,000 BURGER KING® restaurants across the globe, many of them run as franchise operations. Together, they serve an incredible 11 million guests every day. As you’d expect from the HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, we’re genuinely proud of our heritage. But if you spend any time inside the business, you’ll soon see it’s not the past that most excites us – it’s the future.
In Indonesia, Burger King has 45 stores opened, which are in Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Bali, Lombok, and still preparing for other city.
To learn more about Burger King Indonesia please visit the company's website at www.burgerking.id or follow us on Instagram (@burgerking.id) and official account Line (Burger King ID).