Webkos Internet PT
Senior Accountant - Xero Consulting Manager
We are seeking a talented senior accountant with excellent English and Indonesian language skills to fulfil a client facing role as Xero Consulting Manager. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for meeting with western clients, conducting on-site training, and providing advice to them about how their book keeping and financial accounts processing will be handled. Webkos will provide training in the Xero accounting system for candidates who have the requisite accounting and advisory experience.
Webkos are a dynamic 25 person Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping consulting firm based in Legian, Bali.
The successful candidate must have the following mandatory skills and experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics of Business - with a major in accounting.
- A through understanding and experience with small business accounting software packages including one of either Xero, MYOB or Quickbooks
- At least 5 years experience with 2 of those years working as a certified accountant or in a senior accounting role
- Excellent English (ability to independently and comfortably conduct meetings and training with western customers in English)
- An understanding of accounting practices including ability to advise clients in respect of setup of general ledger structures, cash vs accrual accounting, cash flow and budgeting, asset registers and depreciation, taxation and compliance
Ideally the candidate would also possess the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of payroll/BPJS
- Experience in taxation, submitting taxation reports and processing with Dept. Pajak
Masters or post-graduate qualifications in Accounting will be highly regarded.
Duties will include:
- Client meetings and training of clients in both English and Indonesian (for training local staff)
- Managing a team of bookkeepers and accountants in completing processing of client accounts
- Design and setup of new processes to assist with smooth and profitable management of client book keeping and client relationships
- Advising clients on structure of setup of accounting system to handle their bookkeeping, and other small business structure issues
- Supporting the CFO with regular reporting on project progress, time recording and billing and team utilisation
Candidates without strong English skills should not apply. The initial interview will be conducted by phone in English to ensure candidates have the requisite English language skills.
|Lokasi||Kuta, Badung, Bali|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Webkos Internet PT lihat lowongan|
Webkos Internet is a 25 person Digital Agency with offices in Jakarta, Bali and Melbourne/Australia. We are an Australian owned PT/PMA company and employ a mix of Australian and Indonesian staff. We have been operating in Indonesia since 2008, and service customers in Australia, and Indonesia. We have completed over 150 web projects, and our management team have over 50 years of combined experience in the Internet and Web Development industry.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Immediate start, experience required Creative, fun and professional team Exciting opportunities for growth and more senior roles
lowongan kerja rekomendasi