Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an established Indonesian online E-commerce company, which is leading a breakthrough in Indonesia's retail world. Rooted from the largest Indonesian minimarket chain, the Group has evolved into a new channel to meet the needs of Indonesian consumers. Our respected client is seeking a merchandising management professional, preferably with experience in the world of lifestyle E- commerce, for the job of VP Digital Marketing, to be based in Tangerang, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Overall, long and short-term business plan for Marketing Divisions, including target achievements and marketing delivery result
- Execution and delivery from Marketing Divisions, including Brang Marketing, Content & Affiliate Marketing, as well as Digital Marketing
- Identify and implement growth strategies for both new customer acquisition, and existing customer retention
- Identify and mapping acquisitioned vendors (and products) in line with market trend and demand
- Analyse and report on sales, profitability and marketing efforts
- Analyse all key business drivers and recommend opportunities for revenue growth and cost savings
- Be a key lead in ensuring organizational health by promoting cross team collaboration and team building
- Develop and maintain a world class team of e-commerce experts
- Degree from relevant background and reputable Universities or higher educational experience
- Around 9 years of experience in similar position
- Experienced in E-commerce or retail market
- Extensive understanding of SEO, PPC, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media platforms and marketing strategies
- Proven track record of success in commercial marketing strategies
- Knowledge of E-Commerce business will be an advantage
- Excellent analytical, project management and presentations skills
- Willing to work in Tangerang Area
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs