PT Biocert Indonesia
- Supervising the database of quality system
- Supervising the implementation of quality system
- Supervising the quality personnel to have the necessary qualifications
- Supervising the implementation of accreditation requirements and improvements
- Developing the quality system of new services
- Conducting a review of the quality system periodically
- Conducting a Benchmark of services provided by competitors
- Revising the quality system of BIOCert
- Planning & carrying out the internal audit and management review
- Updating the data and qualifications of personnel
- Giving recommendation for programs to increase the competence of quality staff to the quality manager
- Conducting the performance appraisals of the quality staff
- Motivating the quality staff in order to achieve the desired performance
- Revising the documents in the quality system in accordance with the requirements requested
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Organizing the process of improvement or corrective actions.
- Minimum D-III or equivalent in agriculture, food science, biology, farming, fishing, forestry, or
- SI / S-II / S-III in agriculture, food science, biology, animal husbandry, fishery , forestry
- 3 years work experience in agriculture in the aspect of the production process / post-harvest handling / processing / coaching for D3, or 1 year work experience for graduates S-I / S-II / S-III
- Attended 9001 lead auditor training and internal audit.
- Familiar with quality system (ISO9001 / 1400; 65/17065, HACCP, Organic, etc.);
- English language skills (oral and written);
- Familiar with the internet and computer applications.
|Lokasi||Bogor, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||PT Biocert Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT BIOCert Indonesia (hereinafter called as BIOCert) is an inspection and certification body for organic and ecosocial agriculture products. BIOCert has been accredited ISO17065 by National Accreditation Body of Indonesia (LSPO-006-IDN) and accredited by IOAS, an International non-profit organisation dedicated to the integrity of ecolabel claims in the field of organic and sustainable agriculture, environmental management, social justice and fair trade. Our Main objective is Trust in Organic, which provides reliable guarantee for the integrity of organic and ecosocial agriculture products.
BIOCert provides services on organic inspection and certification for both national and export markets, verification for Starbucks C.A.F.E. Practices Program, 4C (Common Code for The Coffee Community) Association, Verification for Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP), audits for UTz Certified, Inspection for Rainforest Alliance Certification Program, and trainings.
BIOCert is a partner of Cert All (Certification Alliance), an alliance of organic certification bodies in Asia Pacific region providing a one stop organic inspection and certification service for national, ASEAN, European Union, Switzerland, United States of America and Canada markets. Our market areas are spread across ASEAN, Timor Leste, Tiongkok, Jepang, Hong Kong, Korea Selatan, Taiwan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and Australia. For more information please visit www.biocert.co.id