- Supervising the database of quality system
- Supervising the implementation of quality system
- Supervising the quality personnel to have the necessary qualifications
- Supervising the implementation of accreditation requirements and improvements
- Developing the quality system of new services
- Conducting a review of the quality system periodically
- Conducting a Benchmark of services provided by competitors
- Revising the quality system of BIOCert
- Planning & carrying out the internal audit and management review
- Updating the data and qualifications of personnel
- Giving recommendation for programs to increase the competence of quality staff to the quality manager
- Conducting the performance appraisals of the quality staff
- Motivating the quality staff in order to achieve the desired performance
- Revising the documents in the quality system in accordance with the requirements requested
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Organizing the process of improvement or corrective actions.
- Minimum D-III or equivalent in agriculture, food science, biology, farming, fishing, forestry, or
- SI / S-II / S-III in agriculture, food science, biology, animal husbandry, fishery , forestry
- 3 years work experience in agriculture in the aspect of the production process / post-harvest handling / processing / coaching for D3, or 1 year work experience for graduates S-I / S-II / S-III
- Attended 9001 lead auditor training and internal audit.
- Familiar with quality system (ISO9001 / 1400; 65/17065, HACCP, Organic, etc.);
- English language skills (oral and written);
- Familiar with the internet and computer applications.