We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join and fill the opening position of Project Engineer. In this role incumbent will be accountable in providing top quality support to run engineering/technical projects and aligning all relevant stakeholders to ensure the goal achieved on time at the highest level of quality. This may come in the form of project planning, drawing, technical assistance in documentation, technical specification, review technical problem, training and or involving in commissioning / trial for new machines in production.
Based at our operations in Cikarang, this technical role will provide hands on project management and technical support to our board manufacturing facilities in the manufacture of our printed products including cups, bags and plastic. We are seeking someone who enjoys the challenge of a technical role in enrolling project, resolving issues and drive the project to a successful end.
Candidates will ideally have;
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder in mechanical/electrical engineering with solid experience of 5 years in packaging manufacture environment
- Mandatory skill: AutoCad, MS Project, Ms Office
- Possessed or exposed to project management on new machine installation; from initial planning, commissioning to full operations
- Practical experience at the factory level with packaging and printing equipment or relevant experience on high-speed production machines maintenance
- Strong ability to analyse problems and develop solutions that are practically sound and commercially viable
- An ability to communicate your ideas and influence decisions around manufacturing processes, and to coach and share knowledge to develop other team members
- Basic communication skill in English
The role will require the incumbent to;
- Administer project technical documentation
- Prepare product technical specifications includes blue print for new productions machines
- Monitoring process related to production tools and equipment
- Lead the trial process for new machines, prepare for specification documentation for the purpose of preventive maintenance, trouble shooting and operating standard
- Closely monitoring trial for the new product to ensure fit in with the mandatory quality level
- Do the analytical process for new product
- Ensures that assigned work areas are maintained to provide a safe and efficient work environment
- Comply with safety and housekeeping standards and procedures
- Maintains a high level of professional knowledge and awareness in areas related to assigned responsibilities and functions
To apply, please upload your latest CV and a cover letter which outlines why you’d love to do this role, and why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for and your salary expectation.
Detmold Group Values: Focus | People | Passion & Persistence | Performance | Leadership | Sustainability