- Coach the senior officer to perform the audit procedures including the preparation of audit working paper and its documentation.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures.
- Establish risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in required timeline based on risk-based audit programs.
- Determine scope of review in conjuntion with the Internal Audit Manager.
- Review the suitability of internal control design.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues.
- Communicate the audit findings to the Senior Management and prepare an audit report.
- Ensuring that audit procedures are completed and documented for each audit engagement.
- Monitoring status/ progress of audit findings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.