IT Support Specialist
- Provide excellent customer support and assistance while troubleshooting software and hardware issues via phone, web based tools and email
- Advise customers regarding product's proper use and address specific user issues
- Drive the resolution of customer issues by working to define and diagnose issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem solving skills
- Appropriately update both customer with current status of all issues on a timely basis
- Installation and supporting hardware and software applications
- Perform OS maintenance and software applications
- Providing strong customer service to clients and working in a team to providing feedback for better improvements. Escalate cases/software bugs to Development teams
- Perform consultancy to client and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in Windows OS, SQL database and Advance Networking
- Strong in communication and maintaining/creating IT system documentation
- A sense of urgency to serve and contribute to customer success and whatever it takes positive attitude
- Able to work with minimal supervision and eager to learn
English (both Spoken and Written) is a MUST