Senior Accounting Supervisor
- Supervise the Finance & Accounting department and its day to day function.
- Implement and improve the Finance & Accounting system, procedures and control and ensure that all financial transactions are transparency and comply with accounting principles.
- Provide on time and accurate monthly financial reports (GL, Income statement & balance sheet), bank report, reconciliation report, and specific accounting report to shareholders or investors.
- Supervise and checking credit control; accounts payable and receivable; stocks and costs control; taxation are performing properly.
- Analyze the organization's revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it's short, medium, and long-term cash flow position;
- Implement financial audit to ensure the company's financial performance.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with banks & financial institutions.
- Drive and evaluate financial staff to ensure the organization's accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, and consistently.
- Checking journal entries and the effectiveness of cash management at all subsidiaries.
- Perform other job functions as assigned by management.
- Assist head of finance and accounting/financial controller to prepare and check all accounting and financial operations.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Very good in details and strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent knowledge in Budgeting, Finance, Accounting, Taxation matters, and Financial Audit.
- Having experienced in analyzing financial aspects of the company, providing financial planning and record-keeping, as well as general financial matters.
- Hold Brevet A & B certificates is an advantage.
- Interest to learn and work at wine industry.
- Having private vehicle and driving license.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and perform any duties of company business.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems.
- Keen to do some administrative/office task.
- Communicative and relationship building skills.
- Ability to deal with unexpected changes.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sunset Road,Kuta,Bali.
Tutup pada 02/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Sunset Road 166 Kerobokan, Kuta Denpasar 80361 Bali