Senior Accounting Supervisor
- Supervise the Finance & Accounting department and its day to day function.
- Implement and improve the Finance & Accounting system, procedures and control and ensure that all financial transactions are transparency and comply with accounting principles.
- Provide on time and accurate monthly financial reports (GL, Income statement & balance sheet), bank report, reconciliation report, and specific accounting report to shareholders or investors.
- Supervise and checking credit control; accounts payable and receivable; stocks and costs control; taxation are performing properly.
- Analyze the organization's revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it's short, medium, and long-term cash flow position;
- Implement financial audit to ensure the company's financial performance.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with banks & financial institutions.
- Drive and evaluate financial staff to ensure the organization's accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, and consistently.
- Checking journal entries and the effectiveness of cash management at all subsidiaries.
- Perform other job functions as assigned by management.
- Assist head of finance and accounting/financial controller to prepare and check all accounting and financial operations.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Very good in details and strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent knowledge in Budgeting, Finance, Accounting, Taxation matters, and Financial Audit.
- Having experienced in analyzing financial aspects of the company, providing financial planning and record-keeping, as well as general financial matters.
- Hold Brevet A & B certificates is an advantage.
- Interest to learn and work at wine industry.
- Having private vehicle and driving license.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and perform any duties of company business.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems.
- Keen to do some administrative/office task.
- Communicative and relationship building skills.
- Ability to deal with unexpected changes.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sunset Road,Kuta,Bali.
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Indowines PT lihat lowongan|
PT. Indowines is one of the most important and dynamic importer and distributors of wines for Indonesia. It’s portfolio includes mayor vineyards from Chile, Australia, Italy and France, such as Santa Ema, Tarapaca, Duval Leroy, Col Dorcia, Castel, Salitage, among many others. Also we represent for the Indonesian market the world acclaimed Italian coffee Segafredo, La San Marco coffee machines and soon one of the most important glassware companies of the world, Riedel.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
12 years of experience in the market demonstrate our commitment with our more than 600 customers, our strong relation with the clients and with the brands that we represent, all of them well known and accepted by the Indonesia market. INDOWINES, World class wines, glass and coffe.