- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email.
- Peparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes.
- Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
- Maintaining and updating information on the company's website.
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Hold a bachelor degree in Marketing Communication.
- At least 3 year of experience in handling Mall.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Creative, imaginative, and high initiative.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to be placed at Tangerang.