- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excellent writing skills in your native language, excellent reading and comprehension skills in your source language(s), cultural knowledge in both your target and source language(s), good computer and keyboarding skills, Self-motivation, organization and discipline.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in East Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Role & Responsibilties :
- Providing services in translating English to Indonesia and vice versa for corporate documents and marketing materials
- Content copywriting and transcreating for marketing needs.
- Editing, proofreading, and managing translation as well as copywriting works
- Managing and maintaining company website content and display.
- Maintaining and executing social media strategy through competitive research and market forecast