- Associates degree and three to five years of relevant warehouse experience (including 1+ year of previous supervisory experience), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated capability to successfully partner with peers and business leaders.
- Experienced in change management
- Good analytical skills
- Self motivated, results oriented with focus on continuous improvement
- Billingual (English with other appropriate for the cluster/country)
- Prior experience and knowledge in Manufacturing: quality management systems, operations excellence, process improvement, six sigma’Lean manufacturing, TQM.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com. In line with our continued growth and expansion, invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Review ( PT Cargill Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Mengembangkan skill, Work-life balance yang seimbang, Kantor yang bersih dan nyaman, orang nya ramah
Gaji standar, jenjang karir kurang jelas, Kerja keras, lembur tidak digaji