PRODUCT MANAGER - INDUSTRY
- Map the market and working with distributors to, understand local trends and competitive landscape, to tailor global and regional strategies for the local industry segments to be able to focus on high value targets, with the aim to achieve and exceed annual sales targets
- Execute the developed local strategy with the help of your Business Manager and the distributors
- Monitor sales and marketing activities, sales results, selling prices and product margin on bioMerieux and distributor level
- Managing accounts, customer activities and distributors in Indonesia
- Developing new business opportunities and strategies as part of key account management
- Launching of new products and ensuring sustainable growth for core business
- Establishing long term customer relationships through consultative selling
- Build bioMérieux Industry as the market leader in microbiological controls
- Identify and organize promotional congress and event activities
- Identify, engage and develop local KOLs in the areas of Food and Pharmaceutical safety
- Demand, use and coordinate the support of regional bioMerieux colleagues for the benefit of sales results in Indonesia.
- A degree in the biological sciences, preferably in the field of microbiology, food technology or biopharma
- 3 to 5 years experience in leading a QC laboratory team for the microbiological control of food and/or biopharma of a leading production company in Indonesia
- Strong leadership personality, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence at all levels, initiation and management of changes (e.g. successful introduction of a new technology within the QC laboratory)
- A good knowledge of local regulations in Food and Pharmaceuticals testing
- Willingness to travel within Indonesia and international
- Willingness to work in a result orientated business environment
The following is advantageous:
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Possess excellent consultative selling skills with successful track record
- Comprehensive understanding of key account management
- Strong business acumen and focus
- A business degree like MBA (Master of Business Administration)
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||Biomerieux PT lihat lowongan|
A strong Scientific and technological pioneering spirit drives bioMérieux development since its creation in 1963. We design innovative in vitro diagnostic solutions for our customers that initiate new forms of scientific partnerships to be at the forefront of the most advanced technologies. Our presence in more than 150 countries with 9,400 employees worldwide secures bioMérieux commitment to public health.
bioMérieux products are used to diagnose infectious diseases, they provide high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring, cardiovascular emergencies and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Products also include industrial microbiological controls to detect microorganisms in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
bioMérieux Industry is a specific business unit of bioMérieux with dedicated R&D, marketing, and commercial resources. bioMérieux Industry provides a broad range of solutions to microbiology control laboratories in the field of agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries as well as blood banks, tissue banks and biotechnology companies. bioMérieux Industry mission strives to encompass our customers’ quality process by offering rapid, efficient, reliable and innovative solutions for microbiological control. bioMérieux is fully committed to delivering best-in-class products to satisfy customers and helping sustain their quality approach
The candidate that we seek is an experienced leader in quality control within the agri-food, biopharmaceutical, and/or cosmetics industries. Sales and Marketing experience in this field is favorable, but not necessarily required
lowongan kerja rekomendasi