WeTravel PRODUCT EXECUTIVE Requirements:
- Ages of 25 – 35 max.
- Although a degree is not essential, those interested in a career as a travel agent, particularly with larger organizations, should ideally be educated to degree level, Relevant Degree subjects encouraged to apply are :
- Tourism, Travel Studies, Leisure Studies, and Language
- Passionate interest in geography, strong domestic and international travel knowledge
- Excellent command of both written and spoken proper English
- Excellent in product content and communication in English
- Ability to multitask and quickly interpret complex information
- Ability to build strong relationships with Suppliers, both over the phone and face to face
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation, working both independently and as part of a team
- Smart thinking and appearance
- Ability to work in a target-based environment and objectives
- Ability to assimilate information and to pay close attention to accuracy and detail
- Computer Literate
- CREATIVE is a must
- Able to be our Experience Traveler in a WeTravel Tour
WeTravel Product Executive Work Activities:
- Designing and developing a tour based on company standard
- Contacting and negotiate with sub local agent or suppliers
- Determining an itinerary detailing, arranging for tour escorts based on company standard
- Making travel and accommodation reservations
- Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings
- Keeping product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations
- Managing, Process and organizing Data
Please prepare introduction video in English when you asked for interview, Video must NOT more than 20MB and contain:
- What Motivates you working in this field?
- What is your comprehension on Requirements and Responsibility of this Job?
If you are keen to apply, please email your CV and Bachelor Certificate to us by clicking button "APPLY NOW"
Before End of October 2016