- Be the owner on every aspect of human resource & general affair management; including but not limited to, recruitment, training, personnel development, payroll, industrial & employee relation, general affair, travel arrangement, purchasing.
- Perform legal duties as regulated in Indonesia; including but not limited to, BPJS, BKPM, Expat Arrangement, Immigration, Labor Law, any official documents for companies.
- Ensure 100% compliance for the above mentioned duties as well as any other policies in the company and regulations in Indonesia.
- Manage and maintain reporting duties, such as employee attendance report, inventory stock control, headcount report, payroll & OT report.
- Provide support and assistance to other departments in the company in administration matter and general security and health & safety matters.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resource & General Affair.
- Vast amount of knowledge in human resource & Indonesia Laws and Regulations.
- Knowledge and familiarity in Security and HSE in Logistics or Freight Forwarder industries will be an advantage.
- Must be ready to work overtime if/when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent discipline and communication skills.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your full resume in English to APPLY NOW jobsDB
Further information about the Company can be obtained at Expeditors’ website – www.expeditors.com
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful application will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.
Expeditors is an equal opportunities employer and works towards a smoke free environment.
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc the leading global logistics company with an outstanding reputation for top quality and service, is looking for professional candidates to fill the following position:
Review ( EXPEDITORS INDONESIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Selama bekerja di sini, saya banyak belajar mengenai ilmu di bidang marketing untuk industri cargo dari para senior-senior dan rekan kerja lainnya.
Jika pengetahuan tentang marketing yang kita miliki masih sedikit, akan sulit untuk bisa bertahan di industri ini. Selain itu, untuk work life balance-nya perlu dikaji ulang lagi.