CAHAYA KREATIF ASIA, PT
If you have the following attributes:
- Excel in implementation of early age music and movement curriculum.
- Self-confident, enjoy expressing one’s talent and aware of the balance of work and play.
- Animated and cheerful personality
- Constantly curious, enjoy initiating new projects and pushing new boundaries
- Actively seek challenges, welcomes them positively and strive for continuous excellence.
- Enjoy working in a team; communicate with, encourage, support and motivate others in a team.
- Abundant love and passion for children.
Looking forward to getting to know the unique you!
- Undertake the teaching of music and movement activities, in accordance to the school's agreed policies and guidelines
- Working together with the Lead Teacher in developing and leading the class for periodic musical performances.
- Create meaningful learning opportunities for children where curiosity and drama can be promoted
- Identify specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, extension and assessment for the children
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching methods to ensure high quality of inquiry, play-based learning for the children
- Document children's learning through contributions towards newsletters and portfolios
- Responsible for all aspects of classroom management, which include safety and hygiene of the children and classroom
- Work closely with other teaching staff in carrying out duties
- Build and maintain close partnership with parents
- Fluency in English and Bahasa language
- Plays at least one musical instrument, preferrably the guitar or keyboard
- Able to play along in a song without music scores and familiar with children songs
- At least two years of relevant working experience in Preschool or childcare setting (6 months to 6 years old)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as within team
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Do you have what it takes to be part of Mighty Minds team?
At Mighty Minds, we are always on the hunt for inspiring, creative, passionate people with high level of integrity and insatiable appetite for continuous development.
We are looking for
lowongan kerja rekomendasi