If you have the following attributes:
- Strive in a dynamic and hectic environment
- Able to multi-task and enforce rules within the school
- Enjoy initiating new projects and pushing new boundaries
- Actively seek challenges, welcomes them positively and strive for continuous excellence.
- Enjoy working in a team; communicate, encourage, support and motivate others in a team.
- Abundant love and passion for children.
Looking forward to getting to know the unique you!
Responsibilities are to manage the operational of the school including:
- Manages student payments and billing
- Manages petty cash for purchase of resources
- Schedule Free Trial classes
- Manages the maintenance of the school including small repairs and payment of bills
- Work closely with other teaching staff in carrying out duties
- Build and maintain close partnership with parents
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English Language
- Mastery of Microsoft Office
- At least two years of relevant working experience in Preschool or childcare setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as within team
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below