Summary Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment, and in maintenance of buildings, grounds, and utility systems of Strong Industries by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Has to achieve the target such as waste, cost, workforce, efficiency and quality with improvement plan.
- Identify and communicate result or achievement and variances of expenses to the technician on the daily or monthly base.
- Review daily, weekly or monthly maintenance problem, sparepart consumption following System base, and take direct action if finding big variance.
- Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Reviews job orders to determine work priorities.
- Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, Furnace, electric power, or air required for operations.
- Directs workers and contractors engaged in buildings and grounds maintenance activities.
- Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff.
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
- Confers with management, engineering, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- supervising and motivating a team of workers
- reviewing worker performance and identifying training needs
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (Degree / Non Degree)
- 5 Years experiances as Maintenance Manager
- Knowedge of machines and tools (Bubut, milling, CNC, Wire cut, welding, etc)
- Knowledge of Valve Technology (Ball, Check, Gate Valve) for Oil and Gas industry
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- knowledge of process improvement techniques
- knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
- solid computer skills
- planning and organising skills
- problem-solving capabilities
- attention to detail
- ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- strong negotiating skills
- excellent time management
- ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- good physical health
- ability to motivate others
Review ( PT Jaya Samudra Karunia Group )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang disediakan oleh perusahaan cukup baik dan sesuai dengan pekerjaan yang dilakukan oleh karyawan sehingga tidak akan menghambat pekerjaan tersebut.
Perusahaan masih belum baik dalam manajemen sehingga harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi, agar kegiatan operasional yang berlangsung dapat berjalan lebih baik lagi.