- Ensure smooth and timely process flow for shipments.
- Ensure accurate and timely client billing.
- Understand all the elements of Air and Ocean DLSOP in Indonesia and correctly interpret this information to fulfill our customers’ instructions and expectations.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Ensure compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external).
- Utilize all technology tools available in the company to perform customer service and operations duties.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in operations & customer service in Logistics or Freight Forwarder industry.
- Fresh graduates with strong qualifications are welcome.
- Must be ready to work overtime if/when necessary.
- Must be ready to be assigned into a night shift position if/when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent discipline and communication skills.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your full resume in English to APPLY NOW jobsDB
Further information about the Company can be obtained at Expeditors’ website – www.expeditors.com
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful application will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.
Expeditors is an equal opportunities employer and works towards a smoke free environment.
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc the leading global logistics company with an outstanding reputation for top quality and service, is looking for professional candidates to fill the following position:
Review ( EXPEDITORS INDONESIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Selama bekerja di sini, saya banyak belajar mengenai ilmu di bidang marketing untuk industri cargo dari para senior-senior dan rekan kerja lainnya.
Jika pengetahuan tentang marketing yang kita miliki masih sedikit, akan sulit untuk bisa bertahan di industri ini. Selain itu, untuk work life balance-nya perlu dikaji ulang lagi.