- Checking and following up monthly bank reconciliation result performed by consultant
- Preparing and maintaining investment related bank reconciliation
- Preparing and maintaining monthly receivable & payable listing
- Bank receipt and bank disbursement Journal
- GPA of Min. 2.7 from a State Owned University, or GPA of Min 3.0 from a private University
- Applicants must be at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting from recognized university
- Fresh graduates or max. 3 year experience in accounting field, preferably from Trading Company
- Possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel &Word)
- Having good command in English both oral and written
- Possess high level of integrity, commitment, and positive attitude with high commitment to deliver the result
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
We are manufacture distribution & trading company.
.: URGENTLY REQUIRED :.
We are searching for a knowledgeable, highly dedicated, and self-motivated employee to join our growing team to service our client with the highest degree of professionalism in the following fields: