- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.);
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, user experience designer, and operations engineers to build new products;
- Full software development lifecycles – ranging from architecture design, requirement analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment;
- Bringing forward technology ideas for continuous improvements to products and processes;
- Design and maintain the relational database and its schemas;
- Create a stunning UI follow the UX;
Job Requirements :
- Have a minimum 1 to 2 years experience in Software development in related position with a strong emphasis on Object Orientated Programming;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology;
- Familiar with Laravel Framework is required;
- Knowing about Server, Network, and Hosting Environment;
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated, creative, independent, quick learner, and result oriented;
- Experience implementing web services (RESTful APIs);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Well-organized and able to work with multiple priorities to deliver projects within targeted time frame;
- Have a good knowledge of mobile apps programming;
- Familiar with A/B Testing;
- Advantage experience in JS Framework;
- Fluent in english both oral and written;
- Placement : Surabaya and Jakarta.
- Tempat yang sangat cocok untuk mecari ilmu dan pengalaman baru di dunia perbankan yang sudah terkenal, dimana ilmu selalu berkembang disini.
- Tidak ada tunjangan untuk makan siang dan tunjangan untuk kesehatan tidak menjamin karena sedikit sekali tunjangannya untuk karyawan dari perusahaan.
Amar Bank Pusat, Jalan Basuki Rahmat, Embong Kaliasin, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
Tolaram Group is a multinational company based on Singapore which has diversified portfolios that includes financial services, manufacturing, marketing, logistic, power transmission, sales & distribution and real estate development. Our operations are running in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Amar Bank is a member of Tolaram Group with the vision to be a solid, healthy and modern Bank. It provides trusted primary banking service with the modern quality of customer experience. As a newly rebranding Bank that is ready to embark the market, it seeks extraordinary talented individuals to strengthen the team and will be a part of the team who will work together to achieve the organizational goals and grow as individuals both personally and professionally.