Monroe Consulting Group
Remuneration Manager Job (Consumer Goods), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational consumer goods (beverages) company. Our respected client is seeking a human resources (HR) professional for the job of Remuneration Manager, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the HR Director.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in remuneration
- Design, implement, and manage strategic and competitive remuneration solutions
- Researching and analysing competitor's salary rates and benefits
- Ensure internal equity and market competitiveness
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Conduct regular reviews and analysis of compensation and benefits plans
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to HR team
- Manages the People administration of direct compensation (base pay and incentive programs), including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions taken on salaried employees
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting market data
- Manage salary survey participation and data analysis to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in any discipline, Master’s Degree is preferable
- At least seven years’ experience in HR, particularly handling compensations and benefits from multinational FMCG companies
- Having experience in survey and job evaluation is an advantage
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be highly analytical and detail-oriented while moving quickly to obtain results
- Has a good analytical skill
- Team player with the ability to prioritise, multi-task, be flexible and work independently
- Ability to handle fast paced environment, and to adapt to changing priorities
- Active and energetic
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.