- Male or Female
- Min. 3 years of experience, & any graduation
- Prior experience in the payroll processing function of any organization either inhouse or outsourced
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good Statutory Knowledge and ability to handle local statutory activities related to payroll processing
- Ability to work with external parties (clients, vendors, other internal teams)
- Experience in direct client facing activities like relationship management and/orsales will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge in MS office
- Responsible for the daily payroll operations for assigned clients.
- Responsible for month end and year end activities completion.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and point of contact for local payroll processing matters, both operational matters and statutory regulations
- Answering queries, inquiries, resolving payroll problems and discrepancies.
- Assisting sales/relationship teams if and when required
- Handles all types of complex work, including the coordination with other department, vendors and statutory authorities.
- Responsible to maintain good business relationship with clients and vendor
- Assists in Supervisor/Manager provided additional task.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 23/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Pusat Wijaya Graha Puri Jl Wijaya II Wijaya Graha Puri Bl C/17 Melawai, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12160 DKI Jakarta