- Candidates must possess min. D3 in any major.
- Having a work experience at Airline or Travel Industry is preferred.
- Good written & spoken English are welcome.
- Flexible time (able to work shifts that include days, nights, weekends, public holidays).
- Proficient computer and typing skills.
- Fresh graduate(s) are welcome
- Responsible for loading Airfares into various systems.
- Responsible for receiving contracts from the Airlines (Customer) and upload the fares on the website.
- To data entry of all net fares and rules from net fare contracts into website.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow