Siemens Indonesia PT
What are my responsibilities?
- Financial planning and alignment with target setting
- Monitoring compliance with local and global accounting standards
- Controlling of location financial figures (incl. monthly review of bookings and billing)
- Alignment of savings measures with location management
- Ensure correctness of financial figures in the area of responsibility
- Customer relationship management as a support for location management
- Support for negotiation and preparation of external renting and customer lease contracts
- Implementation of pricing model according to guidelines
- Analysis and identification of risks and opportunities
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
|Perusahaan||Siemens Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
For 167 Years, Siemens AG has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power, Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services, and Healthcare. In fiscal 2013, our roughly 362000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €75.9 billion and income from continuing operations of about €4.2 billion – further proof that we’re thinking for the long term and providing answers for the challenges of our time. Siemens has been active in Indonesia for more than 150 years and PT Siemens Indonesia is currently employing more than 2000 employees.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Siemens Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 02 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Satisfying working environment, well-balanced work-life, good career development, challenging work.
- Less-competitive salary, over-involvement of politics, fast-changing organization, too much dependency to HQ.
- Advice to Management
- Regional country has a very limited authority to make decision, complicated organization hierarchy, too much intervention from other regional office.