Humana International Indonesia PT
Business Development Manager, Facility Management Services, South Jakarta
- The incumbent will identify and develop new business opportunities for corporate segment in facility management services within the Indonesian marketplace and to add value to our existing business segment by developing a multi-service offer.
- Candidate will possess a Business Degree (Associate Degree), equivalent work experience may be considered as an alternate.
- Tertiary qualifications in business studies – marketing / sales will be added value.
- Minimum having 5 years total work experience on Business Development division, and minimum 2 years on a management role.
- Extensive experience in strategic planning, business development on corporate segment.
- Proven ability to manage and operate profitable business development services.
- Proven track record in achieving services sales targets.
- Proficient in English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must possess good analytical skills. strong negotiation and cost analysis skills.
- Strong Team leadership.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work within a team.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels within an organization both orally and written, and should be able to present reports and data in presentation format.
- Must be results oriented and customer focused.
- Understands the role and function of Business Development as it relates to the organization.
- Has a professional and ethical approach within the Business Development Department, with colleagues and with Customers at all times.
- Self starter with ability to work on their own but provide leadership and guidance when needed.
- An ability to prioritize and respond dynamically to a changing and high stress environment.
- Good communication skills, both orally and written.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills are required; MS Project would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Contract Terms and Conditions.
- Knew practical and best practice of tender process would be an advantage.
- Positioning of the company service profile into specific market / segment in accordance with an agreed strategy.
- Strengthen the culture of business development and innovation in provide a solutions / offer.
- Manage coordinate and develop effective sales & marketing strategies in order to achieve market share and overall profit targets within targeted segment.
- Establish and maintain a strategic alliance with various industries.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to superior.
- Implement and maintain best management practices
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Humana International Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Humana International Group is a leading Executive Search and Recruitment Services Company in South East Asia, established in 1998 with its headquarter in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Humana International is a member of international recruitment organization called MRINetwork Worldwide - Management Recruitment International which gives us strong network to clients and candidates in Asia Pacific region. Our specialty is recruit or resource "Impact Player Candidates" for and/or from Manufacturing, Industrial, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Financial Services and Technology Industries.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Humana International Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Memberikan gaji yang cukup baik untuk karyawan, sehingga karyawan pun merasa puas dengan gaji yang diberikan dan kebutuhan pun terpenuhi.
- Perusahaan memberikan kenaikan gaji sesuai dengan kenaikan target yang dicapai oleh karyawan sehingga kurang memuaskan. Selain itu, jenjang karir masih kurang menjanjikan.