Monroe Consulting Group
Head of Collection Job (Finance), Jakarta, Indonesia
Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational auto financing company. Our client is seeking a qualified banking or finance professional with at least 10 years’ experience as a collection manager in the banking or finance sector for the job of Head of Collection. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is an excellent job opportunity for a respected professional with a keen eye for details and superior management skills. Only suitably qualified professionals should apply for this job.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Create and periodically review collection strategy across the country
- Overseeing the collections efforts by the employees
- Ensure the collection of collections and billing are executed in a timely manner
- Ensure proper management of the collections
- Build and maintain good relationship with clients and customers concerning billing or services rendered
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) majoring in finance, accounting, economics or any related majors
- 10 years (minimum) of experience in banking or finance industry
- Preferably has experience in auto financing
- Detailed oriented
- Innovative and creative mind
- Ability to multitask and work in tight schedule
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent communications both oral and written skills
- Excellent proficiency in English
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.