- Managing all finance activity, ensuring the day to day financial activity compy with company's sytem and procedures
- Monitor AR/AP, treasury, and funding operations to ensure adequate cash flow to meet the company's need
- Monitor financial performance of the business againts the plans.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting process
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee the issuence of financial information
- Manage, coach, and develop subordinate to achieve the department's goal
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Age 40-45 years old
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with minimum the last 4 years as Manager in MANUFACTURING industry
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasar Kemis, Tangerang