Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading food production company. Our respected client is seeking a pricing analytical-minded pricing management professional, preferably with experience working for a multinational consumer goods company, for the job of Pricing Analyst Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Go-To-Market (GTM) CEO to manage the profitability of product and also support/work BU on the information.
- NPD price walk from end to end retail price to COGS of every single products
- Establish Cost target based on market pricing for NPD to achieve
- Work with finance and production to determine the detail Cost Book (Basically COGS breakdown)
- Work with the BUs on target market pricing
- Support current individual products on profitability (especially the Branded and trading products)
- Support the branding product for marketing funds on price walk basis and totality of the business.
- Price walk of all the fresh products
- Fresh product allocation tracking process/system. In the short term, establish a more transparent sharing system for all fresh product users to share.
- Fresh product allocation tracking and forecast for allocation to varies markets (domestic and export)
- Liaise with BUs and plantation on forecast and allocations
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or finance, Master’s degree desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience as a pricing analyst in a consumer goods, automotive company, multinational preferred
- Have exposure in global market
- Excellent knowledge in pricing analysis