- Installing, supporting and maintaining new ICT hardware and software infrastructure, LAN, WAN.
- Managing email, anti-spam and virus protection.
- Responsible for other IT equipment, such as printers, scanners, CCTV, PABX.
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and password.
- Monitoring network usage.
- Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems.
- Ensuring that all IT equipment complies with industry standards.
- Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password.
- Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring network security, particularly if the network connects to the internet.
- Providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence.
- Working closely with other departments/ organizations and collaborating with other ICT staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 02/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Mohamad Toha No.265, Kota Bandung