Scope of work :
1. Lead, direct and support all aspects of metallurgical laboratory.
2. Develop and manage metallurgical operations and work practices that maximize operational efficiencies.
3. Evaluate current and potential processing methods.
4. Monitor and analyze metallurgical performance of process operations and recommend corrective actions.
5. Manage metallurgical and chemical engineering activities working with internal company team, consultants, and clients.
6. Create and distribute monthly metallurgical and engineering reports.
7. Maintain a safe and efficient work environtment.
Job requirements :
1. Bachelor degree in Metallurgical Engineering from the reputable university.
2. 15 years Metallurgical experience esp. in Extractive Metallurgical Technology and Operation.
3. Strong computer skill.
4. Good command in English.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Strong mentoring, training and coaching to junior colleagues.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
|Perusahaan||Geoservices PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. GEOSERVICES is a national company that has a solid base of expertise covering all aspects of the exploration and development of Indonesia's oil, gas, coal, mineral, and geothermal industries. Originally providing field sampling and chemical analysis for the mineral industry, PT. GEOSERVICES has diversified its services and broadened its clientele. Today it is a one-stop organization that can fulfill all exploration and analysis requirements for each of the industrial sectors it serves PT. GEOSERVICES long ago became internationally known for expertise and reliability in all areas of its activities. The growth of the company's size and reputation has been rooted in the excellence of its employees. The foundation for this excellence is a long-term commitment to the development of skills and knowledge, including off-shore training of local employees and interaction with expatriate consultants who relocate to Indonesia for varying periods of time. Currently we are seeking for suitable candidate to fill the following position:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 17 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- kultur perusahaan sangat cocok untuk anak muda yang menyukai tantangan bekerja dan untuk pengembangan keahlian serta kemampuan bekerja agar lebih baik lagi.
- hampir tidak ada kekurangan bekerja di perusahaan ini sangatlah menyenangkan seperti junior selalu diperlakukan dengan baik dan tidak ada senioritas.