Scope of work :
1. Lead, direct and support all aspects of metallurgical laboratory.
2. Develop and manage metallurgical operations and work practices that maximize operational efficiencies.
3. Evaluate current and potential processing methods.
4. Monitor and analyze metallurgical performance of process operations and recommend corrective actions.
5. Manage metallurgical and chemical engineering activities working with internal company team, consultants, and clients.
6. Create and distribute monthly metallurgical and engineering reports.
7. Maintain a safe and efficient work environtment.
Job requirements :
1. Bachelor degree in Metallurgical Engineering from the reputable university.
2. 15 years Metallurgical experience esp. in Extractive Metallurgical Technology and Operation.
3. Strong computer skill.
4. Good command in English.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Strong mentoring, training and coaching to junior colleagues.