Assist Legal Manager to manage and handle legal affairs for the company through legal advisory, legal drafting, legal litigation, legal compliance, legal creation, legal research dan legal documentation to diminish legal risks and to ensure operational legality and company development sustainably.
Job Specifications :
- Deal with Corporate Legal Entity and company operational activity such as :
- Draft and review any company agreement documents in connection with external and internal company affairs to ensure they are in proper format and contain all necessary portions.
- Prolong permit such as prolongation of permit or any documents (including checking and updating corporate licenses)
- Prepare inter-office memo (meeting invitation letter etc)
- Liaise with notary or agent who is appointed by the company
- Support and maintain relationship inter departments within the company to facilitate the coordination
- Supervise, monitor, and delegate assignment to Legal Admin Staff
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law
- Age maximum 39 years old
- Possess minimum 7 years in related field, those who’s from Power Plant, Oil & gas, mining or shipping industry will be preferable.
- Good knowledge and practice in Legal affair, business law, drafting, Legal Review, and Dispute Settlement
- Good analytical thinking, initiative, interpersonal skill, and networking
- Self-motivated, able to work within strict deadlines and in high pressure situations
- Good command in English (verbal and written)
- Customer oriented
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Legality affairs