Senior HRGA (Japan Company)
- Responsible for managing and developing human resources. In this case, including the planning, implementation and monitoring of human resources and the development of quality human resources.
- Selection, promotion, demotion Transferring and employees deemed necessary.
- Being responsible on matters relating to employee absenteeism, calculation of salaries, bonuses and benefits.
- Creating employment contract employees as well as renew the validity period of the employment contract.
- Exercise disciplinary action on employees who violate the rules or policies of the company.
- Doing the management of official vehicles
- maintenance of buildings
- Treatment and procurement of electrical installations (mechanical and electrical)s
- Procurement and distribution of stationery and other work tools (tables, chairs, laptop, computer, etc.)
- Dealing with external parties (local government, the police, the district government, Muspida, organizations, journalists, village, district, etc.)
- Take care of all the needs and operational communication channels (phone, fax, HP, BB, etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resources
- Required skill(s): HRD Skill, General Affair
- Required language(s): English,
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sentral Senayan, South Jakarta.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prefer working Experience in Japan Company
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Office 8 lantai 18-A SCBD Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 Kel. Senayan Kec. Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan