- Overall responsibility for operational centre team.
- To assist in sales of office suites and other services during the absence of marketing personnel.
- To assist Customer Service Representative when required.
- To maximize staff efficiency and ensure quality of work done and ensure timely completion of jobs for customers.
- To provide training, supervision and development of Centre team members on a daily basis in terms of client satisfaction, up-selling and client complaint handling.
- To conduct the induction training of newly recruited CSR.
- To handle customer complaint and staff grievances.
- To supervise and ensure smooth running of events/functions & Checked In clients.
- Responsible for housekeeping/cleanliness of the Centre
- Implement effective purchasing procedure.
- To record staff attendance and leave entitlement.
- To have a knowledge of the IT system and as a back up IT.
- Responsible for the extension agreement of the BIP clients and Tenancy
- Responsible for updating the agreement records of clients
- To cooperate and work in a team towards development, implementation, maintenance and improvements of the quality management system.
- To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
- To undertake other jobs assigned by superior from time to time
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the Service Industry
- Good communication skill in English, written & verbal
- Excellent computer literate in Excel, MS Office, Power Points Good in Filing & inventory
- Good Team Player with strong Interpersonal skill
- Customer service oriented, self motivated, proactive, pleasant personality, discipline, well organized, and outgoing kind of person that enjoys interacting with people
- Willing to work under pressure with tight deadlines, work with high speed & high accuracy level
- Placement at TB Simatupang
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Mayapada Tower 11th floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.28 Jakarta 12920 Indonesia