- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): experience in research or relevant work are preferable, experience working with databases and analysing data, mastering method research (quantitative and qualitatitive), fluent in english both oral dan written, multi tasking and good analytical thinking, Competent with Microsoft Office Program.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.