Pipe and Vassel Sales
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Maintaining existing clients and gain new clients
- Managing clients’ communication channel
- Increasing sales revenue
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum D3 from any major, preferably in Engineering
- Experience 2 years preferably in Sales Engineering
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Work independently with good learning attitude.
- Willing to travel within Indonesia
- Quick learning ability. Analytical and problem solving skills
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||ORI Group lihat lowongan|
We place ourselves as one of the few following industries who put their awareness, caring and attention to the global problem and surrounding environment.
Our most concern is focused on the hygiene and safety to our customer by relying on the best provider and trusted supplier and push our maximum effort to present the good quality of product and services in a professional handling and efficient way, which also have been proven in many years exist in business activity as also one of the Asian leading manufacturer and fabricator of corrosion resistant fiberglass products in Indonesia and keeps on focusing its long services in the world of FRP to produce a reliable products that meet our customer requirement.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Commitment to Health and Safety As you do, we place a strong emphasis on health and safety; of our staff, customers and end-users. Commitment to the Environment At Ori, we actively position ourselves as one of the few companies in our industry to put global and local environmental concerns at the centre of everything we do. From material sourcing to manufacturing techniques, our sustainable practices have been developed in accordance with international standards.