- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year of working experience as Internal Audit or An Auditor in Public Accountant (KAP)
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Accounting & Tax in general and system operating procedure
- Able to work in team or independently with tight deadline
- Honest, good initiative, willingness to work beyond regular hours on occasion
- Willing to travel out of town (site)
- Full-Time position(s) available.