The successful candidate will :
- Supervise Chief Mechanic, Chief Electric, Chief Instrument
- Lead all other remaining technical staff
- Technical Manager shall report to Deputy GM
- Education minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering or relevant studies. Preferably graduated from reputable university.
- At least 7 years professional working experiences preferably within Pulp and Paper industry.
- Similar experience in the industry of Chemical Plant, Steel Plant and Textile Plant are welcome to apply
- WILLING to work at Cipeundeuy – Subang Area, West Java
- Pemberian jaminan kesehatan yang cukup layak kepada karyawan. Gaji yang didapatkan lumayan besar dan penerapan work life balance yang baik.
- tidak jelasnya jenjang karir karyawan sehingga karyawan tidak bisa untuk mengembangkan karir nya menjadi lebih baik lagi dan manajemen harus memperhatikan hal ini.
Jl Sangrahan Magelang Jawa Tengah
PT. Papertech Indonesia is subsidiary of Texpack Group, US based company and the world leader in the production of textile carriers for the spun yarn industry, offers full packaging and handling solutions for spinning mills around the world. In Indonesia, Papertech manufacture some of the highest quality coreboard in the world market today. Tubes made with it spin at 25,000 rpm and resist extremely high tensions in all applications.Our paper products include premium paper cone and tube carriers, core boards and laminated board for specialty boxes, composite cans, graphic board.