- Supervise Chief Mechanic, Chief Electric, Chief Instrument
- Lead all other remaining technical staff
- Technical Manager shall report to Deputy GM
- Education minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering or relevant studies. Preferably graduated from reputable university.
- At least 7 years professional working experiences preferably within Pulp and Paper industry.
- Similar experience in the industry of Chemical Plant, Steel Plant and Textile Plant are welcome to apply
- WILLING to work at Cipeundeuy – Subang Area, West Java